🔔 #WeddingTip101 #UltimateWedding #SurvivalKit
I loved the quote that Nu Experiences posted this morning:
"Physically we are in August, but mentally we are still trying to process March"
This is so true! It's been too long, but in the same sentence…time is flying by fast ⏳
A new month, a new week, and another #Monday. I
t's time to focus our energy ⚡ on the things that make us happy 😊
Fast forward to the future… It's 7 days to go before your #WeddingDay, so grab your BrideTribe or Groomsmen to help:
This emergency kit will come in handy in any situation on your #BigDay
Thank you to OffBeat Bride for these amazing tips.
The Oh Shoot Kit checklist:
- A flask of Vodka: To calm the nerves, helps to shine metal things and help preserve flowers 😉
- List of all vendors + contact numbers
- Small first aid kit
- Painkillers 💊
- Allergex 🐝
- High Carb Protein snack (Nuts and Biltong - Check out Nieufoods)
- Mints (Not gum…for the photos)
- A tiny tube of superglue
- Blotting paper - for very hot & humid days (You can get these at Clicks)
- Compact Mirror + Tweezers
- Wet wipes
- Sewing Kit | Lint Roller | Bobby Pins | Safety Pins (All sizes)
- Lip Ice | Roll-On | Eyedrops
- Lighter | Razor | Nail clippers
- Emergency touch-up makeup bag
- Heel protectors
- Small Notebook and Pen
- Double point plug | Extension cord | Phone Charger
- Flash drive
And of then course, all the other obvious stuff ;)
Weddings are around the corner…We can feel it!
Southern Sound, Brand Manager.